Hello Guest! Welcome to our Website.
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Tamil FM

                                                                                   

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines day 2010 SMS

Valentines day 2010 SMS
"I Love You With The Breath,
The Smiles
And The Tears Of All My Life."
Really,
I Love You Sweet Heart..



February 2010 Romantic days SMS

February 2010 Romantic days SMS
February 7 - Rose day
February 8 - Propose day
February 9 - Chocolate day
February 10 - Teddy bear day
February 11 - Promise day
February 12 - Kiss day
February 13 - Hug day
February 14 - Valentine's day


I love you valentines day sms

I love you valentines day sms
D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
tats y I Love You..:)


chocolate day SMS….

Today is chocolate day,
Dairy milk 4 love,
Perk for friends,
Kit Kat for best friends,
Polo for hatred,
And mentos for cool persons,
what do you choose 4 me,
Reply is must….


Lovely chocolate n Lovely u,
And Lovely are the things you do,
But the loveliest is the friendship of the two,
One is Me and Other is u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chat

Followers