Hello Guest! Welcome to our Website.
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Tamil FM

                                                                                   

Saturday, January 19, 2013

iTunes 11


How to Show the Sidebar Menus in iTunes 11

Apple already released their update in their iTunes
software yesterday. There’s a little refining done on the graphical
interface that is somewhat unnoticeable to the eyes of an average iTunes user.

Overall, you might not be delighted with the updates made if you seldom use 
iTunes to purchased iOS apps, music, magazines, e-book and movies. But upon 
launching the new iTunes 11 after the upgrade is finished, I was surprised 
that the sidebar menu is missing. I have to admit that I’m one of those average 
iTunes user that I’m really used to navigating within the iTunes using the sidebar
menu.

So where did the sidebar menu go? In my
frustration, I was going to write a blog post about this but when I try
to save my work via Ctrl + S, the iTunes software suddenly became the
I will
app in focused. This incident happens because iTunes is asking whether
download all the updates of all the apps installed on my iPad 2.
So after receiving the Ctrl + S command that was really intended for my
MS Word app and not for iTunes, the sidebar menu just appeared. To test
works I tried again the command and it 
whether it really
just toggles to showing and hiding the sidebar menu.
A small icon located at the upper left corner of iTunes 11 can help 
bring back the Sidebar menu.
Before that happens, I’m looking for
ways to turn everything back to normal on the Internet after the iTunes
upgrade to version 11. But all of my efforts were futile. What I didn’t
After clicking that icon, there’s an option to show the Menu bar. If you
notice is the small icon at the upper left corner of the iTunes 11 GUI. choose that option by clicking or via Ctrl + B command, the top Menu
bar will appear. If you will try to see what’s inside the View menu, you
will find the “Show Sidebar” option that is also doable via Ctrl + S 
keyboard command similar to saving documents in most text or word
processing software.
Though I’m not familiar with all the
updates and changes made to iTunes, I really hate when developers tried
to change how software looks or behaves. This could mean nightmares to
by software upgrades. A little notice will do or perhaps a pop-up mes
casual users like me not knowing how to cope up with the changes brough tsage telling you that “we did something terrible that you might not be able to use this software again” so that you will know how to use the
newer version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chat

Followers